Wondering what to do with some leftover tortillas?? We love to make tortilla chips as a quick and fun snack. You can make them spicy or sweet. The spicy recipe is below, but you could do any seasoning you want… like cinnamon and sugar for sweet. Serve with salsa, fruit or just plain.
- Flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Creole seasoning (or any other creative seasoning idea)
- Lightly spray each side of a tortilla with oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning on both sides.
- Slice into bite sized pieces with a pizza cutter.
- Spread pieces out on a cookie sheet and place under the broiler until lightly golden brown. Flip each slice over and repeat. Keep an eye on them! They cook fast.