This recipe is so simple I almost didn’t share it, but Den was so surprised at how good it was that I decided it was worth blogging. Plus, with PA school it is back to the basics, and quick and easy meals are our go-to for now. No more homemade ravioli for me anytime soon. 😉
- 1 pkg of frozen cheese ravioli (we usually cook half a bag which is about 2.5 servings)
- 1 small yellow squash, diced very small
- ½ small red onion, diced small
- garlic or garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil for the ravioli.
- In a large skillet saute the squash and red onion in a little EVOO over medium heat. Sprinkle the squash generously with garlic powder and with salt and pepper to taste. Saute until squash is tender (about 5-8 minutes).
- Add desired amount of ravioli to boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes or until done, following package directions.
- Drain ravioli and add to skillet with squash. Toss to coat.