I had a coupon to try tostito’s cantina chips for free and they are delicious! I love how thin they are…especially with homemade salsa! Dennis and I couldn’t quit eating the homemade salsa and chips. I finally told him he had to hide it! So delicious!!!
It is a little bit spicy, but I think salsa should be spicy. If you are a wimp (j/k) you can leave out the jalapeno or use regular diced tomatoes instead of the fire roasted.
- 1 (14oz) can fired roasted diced tomatoes, with excess liquid drained
- 1 (10oz) can Rotel, with excess liquid drained
- ½ small onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cumin
- small to medium size handful of cilantro, washed
- juice of 1 lime
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender until you reached the desired consistency.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust if needed. Serve with chips!
Adapted from a previous post here.
Tostito’s has no idea who I am…I just tried their product and liked it.