We make these all the time in our house! So much so that I never even thought about posting them. I assumed everyone makes these, but Dennis assured me they were not that common.
I usually just eyeball the measurements, but I know that is hard to do when you have never made them before. So here you go:
- ¾ cup bisquick (I use the Aldi brand of bisquick.) *
- 8 oz of Jimmy Dean Hot sausage (I think this brand tastes the best. Hot! It adds more flavor.)
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together using your hands. (If you like your sausage balls to taste more like biscuits, just add more bisquick.)
- Once everything is combined roll into one inch balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
Check out where I am linking up to!