Trying out new recipes is so fun and this one is no exception! This recipe is also a sneaky way to get some extra veggies in your diet.
We cooked the homemade ravioli from yesterday’s post and served it with a light olive oil sauce that included pecans and asparagus. Delicious!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- sprinkle of crushed red pepper
- 10 stalks of asparagus, sliced on a diagonal*
- garlic salt
- Cook ravioli for 3 minutes in a pot of boiling water (or according to package directions).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute garlic, crushed red pepper and pecans in olive oil. Turn down heat to low and add in asparagus. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Toss cooked ravioli in with pecans and asparagus, adding more olive oil if needed. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan and garlic salt over the top.