Homemade Natural Chapstick
- Boil 1-2 inches of water in a pot.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a measuring cup. If your vitamin E is in pill form, create a small hole and squeeze gel out of capsules.
- Place measuring cup in mildly boiling water (I had my heat on medium). Please handle with caution as hot oil and water mixing can be very dangerous.
- Stir while ingredients melt together into a combined liquid.
- Once liquid is melted, poor into a spoon (not the spoon you have been stirring with) and let harden about 1 minute.
- Test the consistency of your mixture. Add more solids or liquids as needed. (example: more beeswax firms it up, and olive oil will make it less firm)
- Place spoon back in melted mixture to remove test.
- Once happy with consistency, carefully pour into tubes or containers.